Summer BACE (Barnet Active Creative Engaging) Activity Camps are an opportunity for children and young people in receipt of Free School Meals to take part in a range of activities which aim to keep them engaged, active and having lots of fun during the School Holidays! Each camp will have a physical element, such as multi-sports activities, which could include football, cricket or athletics. A creative activity, such as arts and crafts, circus skills or performing arts. All activities will incorporate health and nutritional education and awareness around health and well-being. Along with the activities each child will receive a healthy, nutritionally balanced lunch each day. All the activities will be run by coaches and professionals who are DBS checked and insured.
- Activities within each camp may differ and be suitable for different age groups.
- This is a face-to-face activity.
- Children and young people will need to attend the full 4 days of activities.
- Venues have been assessed to ensure social distancing practice is in place and activities will follow a strict bubble grouping system, aligned to government COVID-19 guidance.
- Parents and carers will not be able to wait on site for the duration of the activity.
- There will be drop-off and collection points only - parking will need to be found off-site.
- If you would like your child to be grouped in the same bubble as another child due to them being friends, or due to travel arrangements, please can both parents/carers let us know via email: BACEHolidays@barnet.gov.uk
- If your child has a disability and/or autism and requires 1:1 support/ personal care please email:- BACEHolidays@barnet.gov.uk
- All courses are subject to change or cancellation at the discretion of the London Borough of Barnet, Children's Service.
Go to www.barnetyouth.uk/BACEHolidays for our FAQs and to access resources.
Want to book onto the summer activity camp? Follow these next steps:
Every young person MUST go through the process below to access our activities.
1. Press the 'Login or Register to book' button on the course page and complete and submit a booking.
2. If your application has been successful you will receive an email confirming your child/ young persons place.
3. Turn up to your chosen course and have FUN!
Don’t forget to spread the word to other children and young people within Barnet. Watch this space for new and exciting courses that will be advertised on the Barnet Youth website!
Your child/ young person should attend their pre-booked activities wearing appropriate, comfortable clothing that is suitable for the weather, as some activities will take place outdoors. Please ensure your child has sun protection for sunny days and water-proof clothing for rainy days. Your child will also need to bring a refillable bottle of water with their name on it.
Date and Time
Tue, 3 Aug 2021, 10:00 - 15:00
Wed, 4 Aug 2021, 10:00 - 15:00
Thu, 5 Aug 2021, 10:00 - 15:00
Fri, 6 Aug 2021, 10:00 - 15:00
Parkfield Primary School
17 St. Davids Place