Join us for Week 2 of Non-Stop Action's Football Camp at Millbrook Park Primary!
Please note: Children who have not attended any week 1 BACE Holidays provision across the borough will be offered the places first. By selecting this holiday camp, you will not be automatically enrolled, you will be able to request a place and then we will contact you with a confirmation of booking.
PROJECT Now taking bookings:
Easter BACE (Barnet Active Creative Engaging Holidays) Activity Camps are an opportunity for children and young people in receipt of Free School Meals to take part in a range of activities which aim to keep them engaged, active and having lots of fun during the School Holidays! EASTER BACE Holidays is funded by the Department of Education under the HAF funding.
Each camp will have:
- A physical element, such as multi-sports activities, which could include football, cricket or athletics.
- A creative activity, such as arts and crafts, circus skills or performing arts.
- All activities will incorporate health and nutritional education and awareness around health and well-being.
- LUNCH will be provided (vegan, vegetarian options ONLY)!
Along with the activities each child will receive a healthy, nutritionally balanced lunch each day.
These activities will be run by organisations in the community that BACE Holidays has spot bought places on, coaches and professionals will be DBS checked and insured.
Your child/ young person should attend their pre-booked activities wearing appropriate, comfortable clothing that is suitable for the weather, as some activities will take place outdoors.
Please ensure your child has sun protection for sunny days and water-proof clothing for rainy days. Your child will also need to bring a refillable bottle of water with their name on it.
Asthma or Allergies:
If your child uses an inhaler or epi pen. You MUST ensure that they bring this along with them and notify the activity manager, if you don’t your child will not be allowed into the activity.
Please do not bring to camp any valuables or tech gadgets to activities. London Borough of Barnet, Children's Service and the activity provider are not responsible for any lost or damaged items.
- Activities will differ each day and will be suitable for different age groups.
- This is a face-to-face activity.
- Children and young people will need to attend the full 4 days of activities.
- Venues have been assessed to ensure social distancing practice is in place and activities will follow a strict bubble grouping system, aligned to government COVID-19 guidance.
- Parents and carers will not be able to wait on site for the duration of the activity.
- There will be drop-off and collection points only - parking will need to be found off-site.
- If you would like your child to be grouped in the same bubble as another child due to them being friends, or due to travel arrangements, please can both parents/carers let us know via email: BACEHolidays@barnet.gov.uk
- If your child has a disability and/or autism and requires 1:1 support/ personal care please email:- BACEHolidays@barnet.gov.uk
- All courses are subject to change or cancellation at the discretion of the London Borough of Barnet, Children's Service.
Go to www.barnetyouth.uk/BACE-Holidays for our FAQs and to access resources.
Want to book onto an Easter activity? Follow these next steps:
- Press the 'Login or Register to book' button on the course page and complete and submit a booking.
- If your application has been successful you will receive an email confirming your child/ young person’s place.
- Turn up to your chosen course and have FUN!
Don’t forget to spread the word to other children and young people within Barnet. Watch this space for new and exciting courses that will be advertised on the Barnet Youth website!